* Theft Deterrent Bracket (http://amzn.to/1iihlME)
* Extended Fuel System 6 gallon (http://amzn.to/1gi85qL)
* DC Charging Cord (http://amzn.to/1aGkEwR)
* Storage Cover
* Parallel Cable — In case I get another generator. (http://amzn.to/13crODv)
* With our 2 trucks 44 gallon and gas cans on hand we have 125 gallons of gas
* The generator can run for 20 days on full output (1 gallon = 4 hours of 1,300 watt- 1,850 watt output). This is needed for the 1,500 watt heater in the winter.
* If the output is 400 watts or less the generator will run 26 hours on 1 gallon
* Blitz 11010 5 Gallon Steel Gas Can (http://amzn.to/16D8GfM)
* Reliance Controls THP103 AmWatt Generator Appliance Wattage/Amps Load Tester (http://amzn.to/12CjCbj)
* OnGuard 5018HD Beast Chain Bicycle Lock (160cm x 11mm) to lock up the generator when used outside. (http://amzn.to/14SL5Kb)
*Wireless motion sensor and audio mic and speaker next to the generator outside. (http://amzn.to/16D8LjG)
* If we still have gas but no power I have rigged an inline plug that I can hook up to the generator to have the blower motor still engage.