* Honda EU2000iA generator
* Extended Fuel System 6 gallon
* DC Charging Cord
* Storage Cover
* Parallel Cable — In case I get another generator.
* With our 2 trucks 44 gallon and gas cans on hand we have 125 gallons of gas
* The generator can run for 20 days on full output (1 gallon = 4 hours of 1,300 watt- 1,850 watt output). This is needed for the 1,500 watt heater in the winter.
* If the output is 400 watts or less the generator will run 26 hours on 1 gallon
* Blitz 11010 5 Gallon Steel Gas Can
* Reliance Controls THP103 AmWatt Generator Appliance Wattage/Amps Load Tester
* OnGuard 5018HD Beast Chain Bicycle Lock (160cm x 11mm) to lock up the generator when used outside.
* Wireless motion sensor and audio mic and speaker next to the generator outside.
* If we still have gas but no power I have rigged an inline plug that I can hook up to the generator to have the blower motor still engage.