* 19 x 1 OZ American Silver Eagles (http://amzn.to/11Pq4Su)
* 9 x 1/10 OZ American Gold Eagles
* 4 x 5 OZ Silver Bars (http://amzn.to/18iF2n2)
* 200 x 1932-1964 Washington Quarters
* 1 x 1946-1964 Roosevelt Dimes
* 20 x 1948-1963 Franklin Half Dollars
* 9,360 1946-2009 Nickels
Why nickels? http://bit.ly/19eDtHn
We keep some of them in our BOB (bug out bags) and get home bags to barter with if for some reason We are out and about when SHTF.
Mind you, I don’t think that our fiat paper money will be worth that much less from arriving at work to leaving work on any given day. But it might be seen as a sweetener if all else fails.
I wish I lived in the around the 1964-65 so I could do then what I am doing now with nickels.